Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Sinful Colors Venus (GREY/SILVER PERFECTION)

Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Sinful Colors Venus (GREY/SILVER PERFECTION)

HI LOVES ♥♥

Sorry for not posting a thing for the last two days, I have been quite busy with school. Today's pretty polish is this GORGEOUS vintage Sinful I found yesterday on my local supply store. They had quite a bit of vintage Sinful's, the first few times i went to that store I didn't look twice at them, but yesterday I decided to give them a shot. Luckily I found some very pretty polishes. Bought 4 glitter ones and the one I'm showing you today. I googled this one to see if I could find any swatches of this beauty, but I didn't find any.
In the bottle this polish was already pure perfection, when I put it on my nails I was just ok, WOW! It's greay and it seams to have some silver shimmer, but it's actually silver micro flakies, yes, I said flakies!!! I surprised me a LOT because this is suck an old polish, I would have never thought I would see flakies in it!!
Clean up was quite messy and I had a little trouble with it, since the flakies were all over my cuticles. I only used two coast of Venus and one coat of SV.











This polish is truly amazing, don't you think? The best part is that it only cost me about $2.50, when international polishes usually cost me a lot more!!!
Hope you have enjoyed this post and this polish my dears ♥