Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Illamasqua Poke (PURE PERFECTION ♥)

Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Illamasqua Poke (PURE PERFECTION ♥)

HI LOVES ♥♥

Today's post is quite exciting for me. At first I wasn't gonna buy this polish, this was one of the last ones I ordered, and I'm SO damn happy I did!!!! This became my favorite purple polish ever. The purple is gorgeous and the shimmer makes it perfect. It's quite hard to stop starring at my nails, I have this one for a few days now, and I had no chipping, and I did a lot the last few days, I made homemade pizza and washed a LOT of dishes, so the fact that didn't chip at all makes me more than just happy!! I highly recommend this polish, and so far every single Illamasqua polish, I'm loving my new babies ♥
Anyways, I used two coats of Poke and one coat of SV.


















I hope you guys have loved this polish as much as I do. I think everyone should have this polish in their collection. This is just too perfect, really. I'm sorry for the color, cause It's not exact, it's more pinkish, but's still perfect ♥♥