Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: I'm Feeling A Little Blue...

Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm Feeling A Little Blue...

♥♥♥

I actually am feeling a little blue! More like worried. Nahla decided she was gonna be a little brat. She was off leash on the park next to the beach, where a LOT of homeless stay during the day and eat. I didn't realize that today there was a huge mess around the tables they usually stay, and that there was food all over the floor. The park is separated into 4 section, we were on the one next to the section the homeless stay. And I NEVER let Nahla go to that direction, when I see her going over there when she's running around I tell her to come back, and she does. But this time, she didn't, and she found some fish, YES, FISH! She ate it before I could get her, but she didn't choke, so I'm hoping it will be ok, but I'm still worried.

Anyway, to my nails. This is an old mani, I did it 3 weeks ago, right after I painted my nails with Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream. I layered Kleancolor Holo Blue over it, looked incredible!







Great combo, right? ♥