Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: New Design, And New Follow Buttons!

Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

New Design, And New Follow Buttons!

Hello everyone!

As you might have noticed I changed my header image with the blog's name and I also changed the background.
I also added some follow buttons on the left.

This is how it looks like.
If you click on the buttons you'll go to Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter and Google+. And you can follow me and the blog on each of those websites. 
I'm gonna put the buttons with the links bellow:

Follow on Bloglovin Like on Facebook Follow on Pinterest Follow on Tumblr Follow on Twitter Follow on Google+

I'd appreciate if you followed me in each of those websites, especially Bloglovin (first link). My Bloglovin currently have some issues, in which I'm trying to fix. But as soon as it's fixed I'll let you know. Since I'm having some issues with Bloglovin, you can keep up with the posts on my Facebook (second link) page cause I always post the links of the newest posts in there. I also do it with Google+.
In my Pinterest account I usually pin one picture from each post, I have to update it btw, but I also have other boards, with repins.
My Tumblr is actually personal, lately I haven't really posted anything, but since my Instagram account is linked to it all of my Instagram pictures goes to my tumblr. I have a LOT of posts on Tumblr, you might just have fun going through it, it's up to you.
I barely use my Twitter account, but if I enter a giveaway I'll twitt it, and you'll can know about it over there, if you already don't know about it.

That's pretty much it my dears, hopefully some of you will read this post.
Love,