Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Rimmel Sunny Days

Pages

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Rimmel Sunny Days

Hello ♥

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days, but my internet hasn't been cooperating with me lately, not to mention I've been sleeping most of the time.
Sunny Days, is the perfect yellow. I felt in love with yellow polishes not too long ago, but I hadn't found one decent yellow so far. During my trip I went to Walmart to buy some supplies to my hotel room, I ended up buying less supplies and more stuff to bring home. I checked their polish area, and it was a big disappointment, but I did leave Walmart with 7 new beauties and Sunny Days was one of them. I was sure SD was gonna disappoint me, like most yellows do, but for my surprise it didn't. Formula was incredible, I almost didn't have to clean up. The formula wasn't thick or watery, it was just perfect. The color is also great, cause it's not a neon, and I hate neons.
I used two coats of Sunny Days and one coat of Seche.









As you can see, image quality has improved, just not the person taking the pictures, sorry :S
This yellow is amazing, and so beautiful.
Love,

1 comment:

  1. amarelo lindo mesmo :)
    nem mt torrado nem mt pastel mesmo no meio :)
    tenho de arranjar 1 assim
    bjinhos
    http://maggienails90.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete