Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: #2 Nail Care Challenge ~ Cuticle Care

Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

#2 Nail Care Challenge ~ Cuticle Care

Hi loves <3


I'm still on vacation, but I'm already SUPER late  with this post!!!
Today's post is the second rom the Nail Care Challenge, and it`s about cuticle care. I don't have all of my cuticle care products in here, so I'll just show you what I have here with me. Btw the picture is not very good, i just took it, and I'm in a hurry!!!



Granado Pink Collection Cera Nutritiva ~ This one is great, it`s a "wax", if translated in a literal way, and you put it in your naked nails and cuticle, it makes both look better. It works, and it's one of my favorites.
OPI Avoplex ~ THIS IS GREAT!!!! I absolutely LOVE this one, it smells great, and totally works! My cuticles look amazing after I use it.
OPI Cuticle Oil ~ This oil is really good as well, I love love love it. I think it works even better than the Avoplex one, but I haven't used it as much as I used to cause it's in the end and I don't want it to end!!

That was it for now my loves, when Í get home I'll update this post with more pictures and more cuticle care products :)