Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Illamasqua Raindrops

Pages

Monday, April 08, 2013

Illamasqua Raindrops

Hey there ♥

Yes, you read it right, today I'm showing you Raindrops, and I couldn't be more excited *o*
I've been wanting it for such a long time, and when it was re-released I bought it, but because royal mail has become a royal pain it took a little over 2 months to get here...
Anyway, Raindrops is perfect. I love it. And I'm sure you all do as well... But I couldn't capture it very well, I'm sorry :/
Layered one coat of Raindrops over one coat of Revlon Hazy.






I love it so much ♥♥
Love,

3 comments:

  1. 2 months to get there? Oh my, that is a long time! o.o But I bet the prettiness of this nail polish, makes it totally worth it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, when they first sent they didn't know about the new laws on the royal mail, they weren't notified, so everything they sent overseas was destroyed, took them a while to finally find a new way to send it! but yes, VERY worth it ♥

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful and it really does look like raindrops on your nails. You can see the gorgeous glitters in this. Love.

    ReplyDelete